October Energy Lunch: Jeremy Bril, Engineer, City of Decorah, October 17 at Noon, 2nd floor of Impact Coffee.
The City of Decorah has recently implemented a variety of permanent and temporary street design improvements with the goal of working towards more “Complete Streets,” which are designed and operated to enable safe access to all motorists, pedestrians, bicyclists, and transit users, regardless of age and ability. Examples of these projects include:
- College Drive Greenscaping
- Broadway Street and Winnebago Street Curb Extensions/Bumpouts
- Pilot Project – College Drive 3- to 4-Lane Conversion (a.k.a. Road Diet)
- Pilot Project – 5th Avenue Turning Lane Reduction
- Pilot Project – Heivly Street Lane Closures
Register using the side bar to receive the link. This program is open to the public and free to attend. Please join us!
Do you have an idea of a topic or speaker for an upcoming conversation? We want to hear it! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org